Indicates a required field
An Invitation to Join our Woodward Canyon Wine Club
The family agricultural heritage and pioneering spirit that inspired Rick to start Woodward Canyon in 1981 still endure after decades of grape-growing and winemaking. Woodward Canyon continues to explore unique varietals, different grape clones, and winemaking techniques to craft wines of superlative quality. As the second generation takes the reins, that pioneering spirit has not diminished, and more than ever, we want to give our customers the opportunity to discover wines of distinction, precision, and place.
How It Works
· There is no upfront cost to join and your card will not be charged until the twice-annual club processing date.
· The 12 bottle club level members will receive 12 bottles per shipment.
· Members will receive two shipments per year - one in the Spring and one in the Fall.
· Members will receive a selection of red wines thoughtfully curated by our winemaker.
· Shipments will be shipped ground or available for pick up at our winery in the Walla Walla Valley.
· Our 12 Bottle Wine Club gives members access to our newest and most limited releases, with the option to customize our pre-selected allocation.
In addition to the benefits above, club members will also receive:
Priority access to new releases.
A club representative to facilitate your phone orders, gift sending programs, and act as local concierge.
Invitations to Woodward Canyon winemaker dinners and other private events outside the winery (additional cost).
Exclusive invitations and member pricing to winemaker dinners, pick-up parties, and events.
Members receive a discounted case price on the Non-Vintage Red Wine EVERYDAY of the year, not just Cyber Monday! Stock up for holiday parties, set some aside for Super Bowl, and enjoy this wine for every occasion or any day that ends with "y"!
Wine club membership policies:
All shipping is ground shipping with option to upgrade to expedited shipping for an additional cost. Please contact the winery for options and costs.
Adult signature is required for each shipment.
Pick up members—any wines not picked up within 90 days, will be automatically shipped to the address on file.
Cancellations must be received in writing 30 days prior to processing of shipments.